Terms & Conditions for Morgans Residential
Access to this website is confirmation of your understanding and agreement to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this website is prohibited unless you agree to all the Terms and Conditions below.
- We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- References to 'you', 'your' and 'yours' are references to the person(s) accessing this website.
- References to 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to Morgan Lloyd Williams.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website (including all text, graphics, code, files, database rights and links) belong to us.
You may print out, save or download individual selections only for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
You must not print out, save, download, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, broadcast, display, modify or re-use any part or content of this website for any other purpose, including in particular any purpose which re-sells or re-uses the content in any way, without our prior written consent.
Morgan Lloyd Williams is registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number -. The Registered Office Address is 1b Heol-y-Deri, Rhiwbina, Cardiff, Cardiff, UK, CF14 6HA.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions and any matter relating to this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute relating to the use of this website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This website is aimed at users in the United Kingdom. Users of this website who access it from places outside the United Kingdom do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with any local laws.
We may log IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration. We shall only use these addresses for technical & tracking purposes.
We capture industry standard information solely for the purpose of analysis. Information contained in log files is intended for internal use only and will not be disclosed.
Tenant Fee Schedule 2019
Please note the following fees may be payable during your tenancy:
Please note that unless we specifically state per adult, then the fees payable are per tenancy
Prior to moving into a property
· Administration fee including referencing and credit searches £210.00 inc VAT per adult (£175.00 + 20% VAT = £210.00) Or £300.00 inc VAT (£250.00 + 20% VAT = £300.00) for a single person tenancy
· Guarantor searches (if required) £54.00 inc VAT (£45.00 + 20% VAT = £54.00)
· Bond registration fee (per tenancy) £60.00 inc VAT (£50.00 + 20% VAT = £60.00)
· Contractual Amendments - includes addition of special clause (pet permission, change of tenant name, add/remove tenant, rent payment date change) £60.00 inc VAT (£50.00 + 20% VAT = £60.00)
During your tenancy
· Renewal of contracts (per tenancy) £60.00 inc VAT (£50.00 + 20% VAT = £60.00)
· Late payment of rent (per month) £54.00 inc VAT (£45.00 + 20% VAT = £54.00)
· Wasted callout / unnecessary call out in relation to maintenance £54.00 inc VAT (£45.00 + 20% VAT = £54.00)
· Lost keys – call out to open door (within 10 mile radius) £48.00 inc VAT (£40.00 + 20% VAT = £48.00)
Moving out / termination of tenancy
· Administration charge for checking out of the property – see attached table
· Preparation of a landlords reference £30.00 inc VAT (£25.00 + 20% VAT = £30.00)
· Refund of rent (failure to cancel standing order) £30.00 inc VAT (£25.00 + 20% VAT= £30.00)
· Carpet clean (per room) £36.00 inc VAT (£30.00 + 20% VAT = £36.00)
· Replacement light bulbs (per bulb ) £6.00 inc VAT (£5.00 + 20% VAT = £6.00)
· Battery replacement smoke alarms £12.00 inc VAT (£10.00 + 20% VAT = £12.00)
Breaches of contract
· Installation of pre-payment meters (per meter removal) £300.00 inc VAT (£250.00 + 20% VAT = £300.00)
· Administration charge for re-inspection due to complaint / nuisance / general concerns £78.00 inc VAT (£65.00 + 20% VAT = £78.00)
Client Money Protection provided by propertymark.